Monday 12 September 2016

Flipbuilder flipbook software Helps You Delight Readers with Responsive Content

Bu the way, I am enjoying creating some funny online flipbook brochures and publishing online. I’m proud of the work I do and what I put out, but I have some big troubles. On one hand, editing and designing contents cost me much of time. But most of my time to editing is compact. I felt so stressed and frustrated on this thing. 


On the other hand, I can share my projects to all the people in the world. Because most of the website/ software I used are limited in this aspect. To be honest, all the flipping publications are my cup of tea, especially the digital flipping brochures. Simple texts and wonderful images can convert all the ideas of me. For this, I spend lots of time to find one free flipbook software  to help me delight readers with responsive contents.

It is so lucky that I’ve found it – Flipbuilder, the free and professional Flipbook Software for everyone. I think it the perfect software tailored for me. Of course what it offers are beyond your imagination. Now I am happy to dig a little deeper with you guys in Flipbuilder.com.

Interactive Design and Functions

1.Awesome templates and themes
You've never seen anything like this: tons of templates and themes for you, meaning that you can design a professional and amazing brochure with easy. So crazy! All of you can be a design genius.
There are various kinds of templates and themes which are suitable all your needs. There is always a will for you.



2.Powerful Animation Editor
No one but is shocked by this amazing function of Flipbuilder. With Animation Editor, you can wake up your brochure. Choose the contents needed, and add animation effects for them, give life to them. After these editing, your digital brochure must be the best of the best.

3. Super Page Editor
This is an editor enjoys similar strength to Animation Editor. It allows you to insert almost all multimedia into your brochure, music, videos, links, slideshow, shapes, hot spots and more. Never need to worry about the enjoyments of your digital brochure, because Page Editor makes everything work.

Multi-Output
1)Publish digital brochure to local as formats of  HTML, ZIP and EXE, and you can send them via e-mail.

2)Embed the brochure into your websites.

3)Share them via SNS.




No comments:

Post a Comment